Welcome to Cultura Italiana Bologna
the Italian language school
in Italy far away from mass tourism
A total immersion in an authentic Italian environment
at Cultura Italiana Bologna!
In a few weeks everyone is able to communicate with Italians
in an authentic Italian way not like a tourist.
We teach exclusively Italian, not other languages,
in order to keep a high degree of specialization.
Around thousand people attend Cultura Italiana every year with good results.
8 Levels with a weekly participation from 35 to 85 people.
CHOOSE YOUR COURSE
WHY CULTURA ITALIANA?
- Cultura Italiana guarantees results
- Our programmes are defined and monitored
- Our objectives of the course are clear
- Our teachers have at least 10 years of teaching experience
- The cost-benefit ratio is optimal
- Results after 2 weeks in the course
- The visits, walks, history, art and Italian friends
- The Italian language and lifestyle is authentic
- What you can do at weekends
- Live like an Italian with us
- Bologna Cuisine
- Exhibitions and conventions
thank you for visiting Cultura Italiana Bologna Website.
The school in Italy was established in Bologna in 1981.
Here you can learn Italian and speak the Italian language with Italians, not with tourists.
We collaborate in educational research with the Bologna University, the first University in the Western World (1088) and…continue >>
We organize events (lectures, exihibitions, seminars) with Universities and Italian Culture Institutes. Last events: Istituto Italiano di Cultura di Amburgo, Associazione Italo-Giapponese Tokyo, Istituto Italiano di Cultura di Osaka, Istituto Italiano di Cultura di Monaco, Istituto Italiano di Cultura Stoccarda, Istituto Italiano di Cultura di Berlino..continue >>
- Valentin, Svizzera
- Almudena, Spagna
- Haruko, Giappone
- Blanka, Belgio
- Ralf, Germania