Learn Italian in Italy far away from mass tourism!
Welcome to Cultura Italiana!
At Cultura Italiana you learn Italian in few weeks using exclusively Italian (not like a tourist), we communicate without using other languages with a full immersion in the Italian language. In Bologna was founded the first university in Europe (1088), for this reason it has a long tradition as a student city and it is the perfect place to learn Italian in Italy. Around thousand people attend Cultura Italiana (with a weekly participation from 35 to 85 people).
Our Italian language Courses
PricesLook for your discount!
|1 week||€ 291|
|2 weeks||€ 536|
|3 weeks||€ 779|
|4 weeks||€ 978|
No additional hidden costs!
No registration fee!
25 hours per week, 6-12 students per class 10 hours per week of extracurricular activities 2 hours per day of homework at home/school 25 lessons (45 minutes each)
The courses begin every Monday and end on the Friday of the corresponding week. The school is closed only on the international holidays. The 25 lesson hours are spread over the other four days of the week.More info
Thank you for visiting Cultura Italiana Bologna Website. The school in Italy was established in Bologna in 1981.
Here you can learn Italian and speak the Italian language with Italians, not with tourists.
Group and individual courses in Bologna are now re-starting after Covid: learn Italian in Italy.
We are taking maximum security measures against the virus!
We collaborate in educational research with the Bologna University, the first University in the Western World (1088) and…continue >>
We organize events (lectures, exihibitions, seminars) with Universities and Italian Culture Institutes. Last events: “Dario Trento Una storia aperta”, “La fondazione della città etrusca, l’esempio di Bologna”, Istituto Italiano di Cultura di Amsterdam, “La fondazione della città etrusca e lo sviluppo delle abitudini alimentari secondo l’esempio di Bologna”, Istituto Italiano di Cultura di Colonia, “La fondazione della città etrusca e lo sviluppo delle abitudini alimentari: l’esempio di Bologna”, Associazione Italo-Giapponese Tokyo.. continue >>
Why learn Italian in Italy at Cultura Italiana?
If you study Italian in Bologna at Cultura Italiana the cost-benefit ratio is optimal.
- The course is practical to communicate from the first day
- It is possible to meet Italian friends and use Italian
- Cultura Italiana guarantees results
- Our programmes are defined and monitored
- Why learn Italian in Italy
- Our objectives of the course are clear
- Our teachers have at least 5 years of teaching experience
- Our courses are particularly attractive in terms of value for money
- One of the best leisure program in the world
- Live like an Italian with us
Useful suggestions to live and enjoy the city during your Italian language course in Bologna.
- Living in Bologna / Cost of living
- Where to eat
- What to wear
- The Italian language and lifestyle is authentic
- What can you do in the weekends
- Exhibitions and lectures
- Leisure time and sport
- Music and theatres / Museums / Parks
- Markets / Shopping
- Night life
- Bologna cuisine
- Friends, relatives and guests
Choose your course
- Italian language course online
- Intensive Italian language course
- One to one Italian language course
- Two to one Italian language course
- Afternoon-evening course, 6 hours/2 meetings
- Afternoon-evening course, 12 hours/4 meetings
- Italian course + Cooking lessons
- Erasmus/Socrates/Overseas Italian language course
- CILS Italian exam and courses
- Study Abroad for U.S. Students
- Italian for business
- Italian for tourism
- Italian Language Lessons for Architecture
- Italian for Matriculation to Italian Universities
- Italian Opera Singing Lessons
- Italian for Literature
- Italian for Art History
- Italian for Interpreters and Translators
- Italian language course + Tailoring
In order to learn Italian in Italy is important to choose a suitable city, Bologna is the right place because of few tourists and the oldest university in Europe. It is also important the prestigious location of Cultura Italiana. You can have fun with the leisure program after the lessons and learn Italian outside the school. You find here pictures of our Italian language school and the medieval city and two activities after the lesson.