Learn Italian in Italy far away from mass tourism!
Welcome to Cultura Italiana!
At Cultura Italiana you learn Italian in few weeks using exclusively Italian (not like a tourist), we communicate without using other languages with a full immersion in the Italian language. In Bologna was founded the first university in Europe (1088), for this reason it has a long tradition as a student city and it is the perfect place to learn Italian in Italy.
Around thousand people attend Cultura Italiana (with a weekly participation from 35 to 85 people).
Thank you for visiting Cultura Italiana Bologna Website. The school in Italy was established in Bologna in 1981. Here you can learn Italian and speak the Italian language with Italians, not with tourists. We collaborate in educational research with the Bologna University, the first University in the Western World (1088) and…continue >>
We organize events (lectures, exihibitions, seminars) with Universities and Italian Culture Institutes. Last events: Istituto Italiano di Cultura di Amburgo, Associazione Italo-Giapponese Tokyo, Istituto Italiano di Cultura di Osaka, Istituto Italiano di Cultura di Monaco, Istituto Italiano di Cultura Stoccarda, Istituto Italiano di Cultura di Berlino..continue >>
CHOOSE YOUR COURSE
Why learn Italian in Italy at Cultura Italiana?
If you study Italian in Bologna at Cultura Italiana the cost-benefit ratio is optimal.
- The course is practical to communicate from the first day
- It is possible to meet Italian friends and use Italian
- Cultura Italiana guarantees results
- Our programmes are defined and monitored
- Why learn Italian in Italy
- Our objectives of the course are clear
- Our teachers have at least 5 years of teaching experience
- Our courses are particularly attractive in terms of value for money
- One of the best leisure program in the world
- Live like an Italian with us
Useful suggestions to live and enjoy the city during your Italian language course in Bologna.
- Living in Bologna / Cost of living
- Where to eat
- What to wear
- The Italian language and lifestyle is authentic
- What can you do in the weekends
- Exhibitions and lectures
- Leisure time and sport
- Music and theatres / Museums / Parks
- Markets / Shopping
- Night life
- Bologna cuisine
- Friends, relatives and guests
The lessons at the school in Bologna are lively and interesting. You can find more motivations by watching the videos about how to learn Italian in Italy.
Here the lesson is different, more stimulating than the Italian lessons in your country.
- Valentin, Svizzera
- Almudena, Spagna
- Haruko, Giappone
- Blanka, Belgio
- Ralf, Germania