These specially language courses are designed for professionals learning Italian.
a) for Business, b) for Tourism industry, c) for Architecture, d) for University application, e) for Literature, f) for Art history, g) for Interpreters and translators
1. Lessons taught by an Italian language teacher
25 lessons per week in a group 6–12 people
5 individual lessons per week on the chosen topic
10 hours per week of extracurricular activities
2 hours per day of homework at home or at school
- 1 week€ 470
- 2 weeks€ 930
- 3 weeks€ 1370
- 4 weeks€ 1680
- 5 weeks€ 2068
- 6 weeks€ 2456
- 7 weeks€ 2844
- 8 weeks€ 3014
- 9 weeks€ 3403
- 10 weeks€ 3791
- 11 weeks€ 4179
- 12 weeks€ 4348
On request Cultura Italiana organizes lessons in a chosen field. These lessons are taught by a native Italian expert (for instance a doctor of medicine, an architect, etc).
2. Lessons taught by an Italian specialist
The price of the lessons depends on the number of participants:
|1 person||€ 72 per hour|
|2 people||€ 54 per hour/person|
|3 people||€ 45 per hour/person|
|4 people||€ 41 per hour/person|
|5 people||€ 36 per hour/person|
|6-12 people||€ 30 per hour/person|
Topic of each Specially designed course depend on the interests of students, some examples:
Italian language course for Business
- Business budget, principals of international accounting
- Italian budgeting
- Stock valuation, credits, financial activities and risk appreciation
- Prepary tax accounts
- Consolidating budgets
- Strathegical marketing, its role in the company, marketing, environment and ethics
- E-Marketing, global markets
- Customer relationship management
- Attracting new clients
- Products conception
- Pricing and Competition analysis
- Economic ManagementTechnology and stakeholding managements
- Value based Management
- Control systems.
Italian language course for Tourism Industry
- Travel Industry
- Hotel and Restaurant Industry
- Travel agencies: activities, classification, contracts, theory, organization
- The tourist: definition, travel aims, demand and offer
- Tourism and marketing
- Different responsibilities of tour operator
- Tourism market
- Group and individual travels
- Target and strategies
- Tourism economy, Break-Even Point, travel on demand, business tourism
Italian Language Lessons for Architecture
These courses are for those learning architecture in Italy, in the Italian language. The teacher is a professor of architecture. The goal of the course is to learn Architecture in the Italian Language.
Italian language course for University Application
These courses are for those studying University subjects in the Italian language. The teacher is a professor of Bologna University. The goal of the course is to pass the University matriculation exam. If you want to improve your Italian, you can add an intensive course of 6-12 people or some individual lessons.
Italian language course for Literature
These courses are for those learning Italian Literature. The teacher is a professor of literature. The goal of the course is to learn Italian Literature in the Italian Language.
Italian language course for Art History
These courses are for those learning Italian Art History. The teacher is a professor of art history. The goal of the course is to learn Art History in the Italian Language.
Italian language course for Interpreters and Translators
These courses are for those learning Translation. The teacher is a professor of translation. The goal of the course is to learn how to translate in Italian Language.